Customized wooden doors are household goods that are often used at home. Some details need special attention in daily use, especially after installation, such as wooden doors. Suri should pay more attention to it, which can not only prevent wooden doors, but also make wooden doors shine as new all the year round.
1. In order to prevent sharp objects from colliding and scratching the wooden door, when opening or closing the door leaf, do not use too much force or turn over too much to prevent damage.
2. Wipe the dirt on the exterior of the wooden door with soft cotton cloth, and scratch the exterior with hard cloth. If the stain is too heavy, use neutral detergent, toothpaste or furniture detergent, and wipe it dry immediately after removing the stain.
3. If the wooden door is equipped with glass, the water shall be prevented from penetrating into the gap of the glass bead during the protection period, resulting in the deformation of the bead. Do not use excessive force when wiping the glass to prevent the glass from being broken and injured.
Custom wooden door manufacturer
4. If the dust on the wooden door needs to be cleaned in time, the vacuum cleaner can be used. In addition, in order to make wooden doors look new, wooden doors should be regularly maintained with furniture maintenance fluid and wax.
5. Do not put the rag containing neutral detergent and a lot of water on the surface of the wooden door for a long time, which may lead to the aging, peeling and discoloration of the wood surface. High-temperature objects should not be in close contact with wooden doors to prevent them from deformation due to high temperature.
6. When using customized wooden door products, try to keep the relative humidity of indoor air between 60-75. In spring and winter, pay attention to the excellent indoor ventilation, adhere to the indoor humidity, keep the wooden door at the normal room temperature and humidity, and prevent the product from deformation due to excessive temperature difference in humidity, corrosion and rust of metal parts, loss of edge sealing and finishing data.